Under Art. 13 sec. 1 and sec. 2 of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016 (GDPR), We inform you that:
- The administrator of your personal data is ADHD Interactive SDN sp. z o.o. sp. k. (ADHD Interactive) based in Poznań (60-771), address: Marii Konopnickiej 14/3;
- We process only the data of persons acting on behalf or under the authority of companies or entities cooperating with the administrator or companies or entities that are potential recipients of marketing campaigns carried out by the administrator, in particular, the name and surname of these persons, position or function, e-mail address, phone number;
- We do not process special categories of personal data within the meaning of art. 9 GDPR.
- Personal data will be processed:
- as a part of joint business ventures and to execute orders or business agreements;
- to market the services offered by the administrator.
- The basis for processing is obtaining information by us, provided voluntarily by the company, e.g. through advertisements or business proposals published in the public domain (internet, press), which is justified by the special needs of the administrator as an entity with an information base about entities interested in commercial cooperation in the area covered by the advertisement or cooperation offer (Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR).
- Personal data of contact persons working for partner companies may be transferred to entities cooperating with the administrator as part of his business activity.
- Personal data of contact persons working for partner companies or entities will be stored until we get information that they are outdated or until we receive a request for their removal.
- Each person whose data is processed has the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify, delete, limit processing, the right to transfer data, the right to object, the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting lawfulness processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.